How to provide access to my REIN account to an assistant or partner

Partners and assistants can access your REIN account through Identity Share. Licensed individuals will need to complete the Identity Sharing Authorization for Licensed Users form, and unlicensed individuals will need to complete the Unlicensed Assistant Application (and an ACC-1A if not already registered with REIN).

Please note that sharing your login credentials at any time is prohibited by REIN's rules and regulations. Once approved for Identity Share, your partner or assistant will still log into the REIN system with their own credentials, but will have the ability to access your information as well as their own.