How to cancel your Broker Membership

Brokers must notify REIN in writing of their intent to terminate services by completing the Broker Firm Termination Form. Please note, stopping payment is not an accepted way to cancel membership; charges will continue to accrue and the Broker will be responsible for those charges until written notice for termination is received by REIN. Contact for additional information.

If you are a Stockholder Member, the original stock certificate must be completed and returned to REIN's Executive Assistant/Office Manager. If the member is unable to locate the original stock certificate, an Affidavit of Lost Certificate must be completed and notarized. You can obtain this affidavit form by contacting the Executive Assistant/Office Manager.