How to add an Open House to your listing in Matrix
Even without input rights in Matrix, Listing Agents are able to add and edit Open Houses for their own listings, as long as they are the primary listing agent, or LA1.
Here are the steps on how to add an open house to Matrix.
- Log into Matrix and click the input tab.
- Select the listing from the drop down menu, or put in the ML# under Quick Modify and click Edit.
- Click the Open Houses link.
- Add the information about the open house, keeping in mind the yellow fields are required.
- Click validate to make sure all required fields are filled in.
- Click submit listing when you are finished.