Excluding properties that are on the National Do Not Mail list in Realist Tax
Owners may register their address to the National Do Not Mail Registry. There is a setting that will remove these addresses from your results if you wish to print labels or export addresses for marketing purposes. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Gear inthe upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Search on the left hand side.
- Make sure "Display mailing label addresses registered on the Do Not Mail lists" in unchecked.
- Click "Save Changes" in the botttom right corner.
- Click "Back" in the upper left corner to return to searching in Realist.