Comparing eKEY Basic and Professional
The eKEY software uses your Smartphone as your Lockbox Key. The eKEY updates wirelessly using your cellular network or Wi-Fi. You will need to download the appropriate software. For Android devices, go to the Google Play Store. For Apple devices, go to the App store. There are two service levels available for the eKEY.
- Basic lockbox functions
- Showings information
- Keybox inventory management
- Data at the Door real-time property notes
- Includes all eKEY Basic functions, PLUS the following
- Ability to view MLS information and search listings within the app
- Access agent roster within the app
- Google maps connectivity
- Invite homebuyers to use Supra’s Home Tour app for rating homes during showings
- View and compare buyer home tour ratings
To be issued a key, please visit any REIN office location between 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-4:30pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Issuance and quarterly fees apply.