Available IDX service options
There are multiple IDX options explained below.
1. Are you looking for a frameable IDX link to incorporate with your current website through a third-party vendor? If so, this can be done in Matrix. Please follow the steps listed below to learn how to create a frameable link to provide to your third-party vendor.
- Access Matrix via the homepage of reinmls.com. Once in Matrix, hover over the “My Matrix” tab.
- Choose “Settings” at the bottom of the “My Matrix” menu.
- Next, choose “IDX Configuration”.
- On the “IDX Configuration”, page choose “Create a New IDX Page” from the list next to “Select IDX Page” to start the process of creating various frameable links.
- Then, follow the next sections by choosing the IDX Type:
- Search is the option for a general search, address search or search by specific property type with Display options.
- My Listing Query is either My Listings, My Office Listings or My Firm Listings and has display options.
- Map Search is similar to the map search in the portal and has map area options.
- The page may be previewed by choosing the Preview tab in the upper right and corner of this page.
- To activate the created IDX page, choose “IDX Enabled”.
- Click “Save”.
- The URL information in the “HTML” box under Activation, is the information to provide to the third-party vendor.
2. Are you looking for an alternative third-party vendor option for IDX or other data requests? If so, please click the following link to visit the Vendors with a REIN Data Feed page on REINMLS.com. If you do not see your preferred vendor on the list, there are instructions on our Third-Party Vendors page on how to make the vendor available to REIN members.
Explanations of current Data Feeds for IDX, VOW, Analytic or BMO are also available.