Access the REIN training calendar and register for classes
Training is covered in your quarterly licensee fees and is highly recommended. Follow the steps below to register for onsite or webinar classes:
- Click on the account drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and click on My REIN Account or Register for Training.
- To see all of the classes for the month, or to search by date or location, click on the Calendar tab in the top right corner.
- All of the classes for the month will display in a list with times, descriptions, requirements, and prerequisites. Display classes based on location or type of class using the check boxes on the left side of the screen. Click the course title to see more information. From here, the green Register button can start the registration process. If you prefer to see all of the classes for the month in a calendar view, use the drop-down menu that displays Agenda View, and select Grid View. Click on a class to see more information, and click the Details link to register for the class using the green Register button.
- Once you click on the green Register button, the class will be added to your cart. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue adding classes, remove classes or complete the registration processes.
- Click the green Checkout button to complete the four-step process. No payment is required for REIN classes. Simply confirm your email address by clicking the green Next button to continue. Review the classes that you have selected. Please make note of the dates and times.
- Click the green Register button to finalize registration. It will take a few seconds to process before you will see an option to print the receipt and/or save the classes to your calendar. You will also receive an email confirmation of your registration.
REIN’s Training Department will send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to a class you have registered for.