The Hampton Roads Multiple Listing Service
Equal Opportunity Employer
REIN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on each individual's merit, qualifications and demonstrated abilities.
Resumes are always accepted for review. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Member Services Coordinator
Virginia Beach – The Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN.com) has an immediate opening for a full-time Member Services Coordinator.
- Candidate should have 3+ years’ customer service experience or education in a related field.
- Desired skills include basic research, assembling and producing reports for management, and some phone support.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Enjoys working independently and in a team setting.
- Position requires proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, understanding of SQL a plus.
- Competitive benefit package.
If you are looking to join a team with a progressive company associated with the real estate industry, submit a COVER LETTER with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
ATTN: Human Resources
4575 Bonney Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23462