AICUZ Forms Required for Hampton
REIN requires properties in the City of Hampton to have a completed AICUZ document attached to the listing. While the Purchase Agreement has always required information regarding Hampton, the City of Hampton now includes the noise and accident potential zone indicators as outlined in the AICUZ form. Members can access the noise and crash zones for the City of Hampton from the homepage of REINMLS.com. To get started:
- Click the Services tab in the main navigation menu (don't just hover)
- Select City Resources from the left menu bar. Under City Websites, choose Hampton.
- Hover over Government and select GIS/Maps.
- Click Web GIS Portal, agree to the terms, then click Enter Site.
- From the Search tab, type in a Street Number and Name, then click Search.
- Choose the address you are searching for, if more than one result appears.
- In the upper right corner, click View in Map. On the left side menu, place a check mark in the Zoning box.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Listings Department at (757) 531-7902 or email@example.com.