A New Modern Realist User Interface is Coming February 4
All Sizzle and No "Flash"
The really BIG NEWS is that Realist no longer requires Flash! That means no more updating Flash every time you log in.
NEW - Sell Score! A predictive algorithm using public and proprietary data to indicate the likelihood a property will be listed for sale in the next six months. Great for helping you prospect for new listings with highly targeted marketing.
With a new look and added features, the general functionality remains the same so there is no need to re-learn the program.
More new features:
- The View Results field is now a count-on-the-fly feature that displays the number of matches to your criteria even before the search button is clicked
- Results can now display up to 3,000 records; results display in sections of 1,000 at a time
- New Cards view, a quick thumbnail that displays a photo and key information about each property
- New Favorites feature - click the star on the Card view to add any property to your favorites; access saved favorites at any time by clicking the star icon at top of the Realist screen
- New Sell Score Indicator Graph on the detail report
For more information abou the update, watch this vendor webinar.
Questions? Contact REIN's Product Support at (757) 531-7901 or email@example.com.