Matrix 360 Arriving Soon
Matrix 360, a unification of MLS listing and Realist tax data, promises to deliver a property-centric platform with a 360-degree view of properties in your market.
Big Enhancements Coming to Matrix
Leverage tax data without launching a separate program and leaving the MLS workflow. Learn one system, not two! Better technology means no plugins, no glitches - one seamless search gets you 360-results, fast.
EASY & FAMILIAR
No change to how you operate within Matrix. Now you can work with tax records just like Matrix listings. Create searches, view details, print and email reports for both listings and tax records all in one place!
ENHANCED CAPABILITIES WITH MATRIX 360:
- Print a full tax record with the listing record in one place
- A full history of a property, both from the MLS and Public Records, providing details of properties even if they've never been listed on the MLS
- Already formatted mailing labels ready for export with just a few clicks
- Walk the block with new interactive maps to see the details of neighboring properties
- Put more details on the map views that can be printed and shared with clients/consumers: parcel, lot dimensions, home valuations, sales activity, foreclosure activity, flood zone codes, and more...
- Included in Matrix Mobile for access on the go
- Auto-fill listings with tax information living inside of Matrix, no need to import from another program
- Download the Matrix 360 flyer
Note: Realist is not going away! Matrix is just borrowing some of the key functions and information from Realist to provide a complete property profile in one place.
Details to follow – you don’t want to miss this!
Matrix 360 preview classes available. Check the Training Calendar for dates. Keep an eye out for additional training materials, videos and a launch date!