The following terms and conditions govern use of this Site:1. Definitions. "REIN" shall mean the Real Estate Information Network, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with REIN responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. "Content" shall mean all materials, information and images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrightable materials, data, text, graphics, files, photos, software and video. "Site" shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address http://www.reinmls.com. "User" shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
2. Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only; Printing of Site Content. Users of this Site are granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Site and its Content for personal and non-commercial use only. Users may print articles, news stories, press releases, FAQs and other reading materials ("Documents") from this Site for the User's personal, non-commercial use only, provided that such Documents are not modified or revised in any manner. Except as permitted herein, Content may not be reproduced, sold, licensed, transferred, modified, distributed, transmitted, used to create derivative works from, published, displayed, or otherwise used or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of REIN.
3. Accuracy and Updating of Site Content. REIN takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy and update the Content on the Site. However, REIN does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the Content, nor does REIN make any commitment to update the Content. REIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, remove or otherwise modify the Content and the Site at any time without notice.
4. Forums; Responsibility for Submissions; REIN's Right to Remove Submissions. From time to time a discussion forum, bulletin board, chat area, news group, community, or other feature designed so that Users may upload data and images or communicate with others ("Forum") may be made available to Users on this Site. REIN does not actively review, control or edit any text, data, images, files, or other materials that may be uploaded, posted or submitted in any Forum ("Submissions"), nor does REIN guarantee the accuracy, legality or reliability of any Submissions. As such, under no circumstances will REIN be responsible or liable for Submissions, and Users are advised to investigate and evaluate Submissions prior to relying on any of them. Users understand that Submissions may be accessible to and viewed by all REIN Licensees. Users should exercise caution when deciding on what personally identifiable information they wish to include in a Submission
Users represent and warrant that they have the legal right and/or have obtained all licenses and permissions necessary to post the Submission, and that the Submission will not violate any law or infringe on the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, privacy or publicity rights. Users shall not post any Submission that is defamatory, libelous, sexually explicit, obscene, inappropriate, indecent, or profane, or that is done with the intent to harass, stalk or threaten others. Users shall not use Submissions or the Forum in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail or spamming. Users shall not impersonate any other person when posting a Submission or create a false identity to mislead others. REIN has the right, at REIN's sole discretion, to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, and display Submissions at any time without consideration, and REIN has the right to delete any Submission at any time without notice. Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold REIN harmless from any claims, actions, liabilities, loss, costs, damages, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees that may arise directly or indirectly from the User's Submissions. Submissions may not contain any advertisements or solicitations without REIN's prior written consent.
Each Forum may have rules particular to that Forum, and Users agree to abide by those rules when participating in that Forum. REIN reserves the right to limit or terminate access to Forums at any time for any reason without notice.
5. DISCLAIMER. THE CONTENT ON THE REIN SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REIN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REIN DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL REIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR PROGRAMS ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED, UPLOADED TO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
7. Modification of Agreement. REIN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice. Users agree to be bound by any modification or revision of the Agreement upon electronic posting to the Site.
8. Suspension or Termination of Access. REIN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User‘s access to the Site for any reason, including but not limited to, a User‘s breach of this Agreement.
9. Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless REIN from all actions, liabilities, losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses including but not limited to reasonable attorney‘s fees, resulting from the User‘s violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
10. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by REIN.
11. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding its conflict of law principles. In the event a dispute arises between User and REIN from this Agreement or use of the Site, such dispute shall be submitted to a state or federal court with appropriate jurisdiction located in the City of Norfolk, Virginia, USA.
12. Ownership of Site and Content. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and Content belong solely and exclusively to REIN and/or any third party owner of particular Content. The Site and the Content are protected by applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
13. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512. If you wish to notify REIN of Content on the Site that may result in copyright infringement pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512, please mail your notification to our designated agent at: DMCA Notification/Attention: Assistant General Counsel, 525 South Virgil Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90020, or fax your notification to our designated agent at (213) 480-7724.
14. USER'S CONSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO AGREEMENT. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. USE OF THE SITE IN ANY MANNER SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ASSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER.
Permission to Reprint ContentThe Content of this Site is copyrighted by the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. or other persons and entities that provide information to the Site. Except as permitted in the Terms and Conditions of Use governing this Site, Content may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of REIN or appropriate owner of the information.
If you would like to reprint Content from this Site for purposes other than those permitted in the Terms and Conditions of Use, please send a request via email to email@example.com or write to Communications, 4575 Bonney Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Telephone requests will not be accepted. Please include in your request as much information as possible including a detailed statement regarding your intended use of the Content. If you would like to republish the content in an article or publication, please indicate the title and byline of the article, the publication it will appear in including the section and page number. In order for requests to be considered, all requests must include your name, address, phone number and email address. Thank you.